Latest Update (15-06-2016) : Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration UPSC Civil Services Syllabus now available at the official website at www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in
Syllabus of UPSC Civil Services by SPIPA
To keep the Civil Service students in mind, now we are providing you the syllabus of the CS Exam conducted by SPIPA. Aspiring civil service candidates preparing for Civil Service Exam are requested to go through the syllabus as well as previous question papers for securing more marks and doing smart work apart from hard work. Candidates appearing for the test are also asked by us to refer the SPIPA UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern. From the direct link of the official website www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in, shared by us in this article will also give them a clear understanding of the question pattern.
Job hunters willing to be a Civil Servant must qualify the test that will be conducted on 19th of June, in the year 2016. Before that, applicants should download the PDF format of the syllabus available in our portal as well as SPIPA webpage. For additional information like Hall Ticket Download and Answer Key, check our website frequently. Other details are stated underneath.
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA)
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration, short form SPIPA is the organization formed in 1962 by the Government of Gujarat. SPIPA is also famously known in the state as Training Institution. Later on, this institution was rechristened in the year 1974 as Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration. This academic organization is an autonomous body that is registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860.
www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in SPIPA Syllabus 2016
It runs by the Gujarat state government and fulfills different responsibilities for the development of human capital. This educational Institute also offers the selected candidates modern and effective training in the arena of public administration, local self-government, rural development and disaster management. One of the motto of this organization is to optimize the efficiency of the government employees.
SPIPA UPSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus in PDF
In this year 2016, if the candidates want to get selected, they have to work hard and analyze the syllabus, exam pattern and model question sheets regularly. The exam will be commenced on 19th June 2016. In this exam, students have to prepare well to answer the questions come from sections like Gujarati, English, Verbal & Non-Verbal reasoning, general awareness & current affairs. This exam is a written test and also known among the CS aspirants as Prelims. In this exam, candidates have to face objective type multiple choice questions each carrying one mark.
SPIPA UPSC Exam Pattern www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in
In each section, 50 questions will be set by the authority and candidates must complete the paper in 2 hours. Total marks allotted for the questionnaire is 200. Applicants must sit for both papers consists 400 marks total. See below for the info of chapters and main exam of CS that includes total 1750 marks includes Optional Papers, General Studies, English, other Language and Essay. The total marks allotted for each paper is 250.
- Verbal and Non-verbal: Similarities and Differences, Relationship Concepts, Problem Solving, Visual Memory, Decision Making, Discriminating Observation, Space Visualization, Arithmetical Number Series, Judgment, and analysis.
- English: One-word substitutions, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Spot the error, Synonym, and Antonyms, Cloze passage, Fill in the blanks, Idioms and phrases, Comprehension passage, Sentence Improvement and detecting misspelled words.
- Current Affairs and General Awareness: Countries & Capitals, General Politics, Important days, Science – Scientific Research, Indian Constitution, Sports, India and its neighboring countries, Economic Scene, Abbreviations, National and International Current Events along with Inventions & Discoveries.
In Mains, questions will come from these chapters mentioned below along with English, Essay, and two optional papers:
- General Studies I: History, Indian Heritage and Culture, and Geography of the Society and World
- General Studies II: Polity, Social Justice, Governance and International Relationship
- General Studies III: Economic Development, Environment, Technology, Bio-diversity, Security and Disaster Management
- General Studies IV: Aptitude, Integrity and Ethics.
www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in SPIPA Details
- Organization Name: Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration.
- Exam Name: Civil Service.
- No of Vacancies: 280 Posts.
- Exam Date: 19th June
- Result Declaration Date: will be updated soon
- Location: Gujarat.
- Official website: www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in
|19/06/2016||કોન્ટીટેટીવ અૅપ્ટીટયુડ||50 Marks||2 Hours|
|19/06/2016||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||50 Marks||2 Hours|
|19/06/2016||English||50 Marks||2 Hours|
|19/06/2016||General Awareness & Current Affairs||50 Marks||2 Hours|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
How to Download the SPIPA Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2016
- Visit the website www.spipa.gujarat.gov.in
- Search for SPIPA syllabus 2016
- Click on that link
- PDF will be downloaded
- Save and take the print out of the PDF
- All the best from Jaggy.in Team!!!