Latest Update (April 2017): Results of West Bengal Postal Circle Mailguard and Postman Results 2016 will be uploaded soon at www.wbcircle.eadmissions.net
1) West Bengal TET (WB TET) Result 2015-2016 for the primary and upper primary is now available, visit our site for check your result – Click here.
2) Check latest update of WBSSC LDA / LDC 2016 Result – Click here for whole information.
WB Postal Circle Result 2016
The result of West Bengal Post Office Mail guard/ Postman Exam 2016 will be uploaded online by the authorized member of the WB Postal Circle. Though the exact date is still not announced by the board, but the result is expected to release shortly. Results will be available to the candidates on the official webpage of West Bengal Postal Circle. By clicking on the link mentioned there, candidates can download their results very easily. Conducted Postman and MG Exam 2016 for the WB postal circle Board was commenced on 29th May 2016. This recruitment test has been taken by the authority to recruit efficient candidates for the total vacant post of 439 (9 for Mail Guard+ 430 for Postman). The selected candidates will be recruited in different post offices of West Bengal.
WB Post Office Result 2016
West Bengal Postal Circle is the postal department that governed by the state of West Bengal. The key responsibility of this department is to provide postal services to every state, town, village, manual and district for sending letters, money telegram, so on and so forth. Candidates desiring to be a government employ in the WB Postal Circle Board are requested to wait for their respective result, merit list and cut off marks. Like every year, in this year also, the board has published notification for the purpose of employing staffs in the postal department. Candidates are advised to go through our site on a regular basis for details of the exam, updates, and links to the official site.
West Bengal Postal Circle Result Date www.wbcircle.eadmissions.net
- Name of the organization: West Bengal Postal Circle
- Name of the post: Postman and Mail guard
- Total Post: 439
- Exam date: 29th May 2016
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice type (MCQ)
- Total Questions: 100
- Marks: 100
- Status of Answer Key: will be updated soon
- Result release date:available soon
- Further selection Process: Interview after Written Test
- Website to be followed: indiapost.gov.in or wbpost.eadmissions.net
www.wbcircle.eadmissions.net WB Postal Circle Mailguard Result 2016
In the Postman and MG Exam, 2016, candidates at first face an Aptitude Test that arranged on the academic level of 10th standard. This aptitude test is taken in written form. The question paper of this written test carries objective questions. Total 100 questions are allotted and candidates secure 1 mark for each right answer.
The question sheet is separated into three parts: Part I consists General Knowledge, Analytical ability, and Reasoning. Part II includes Mathematical questions, whereas Part III is dedicated to the questions given from English and Regional Language. Part I and II, both consist 25 marks apart from Part III that carry 50 marks for Regional and English Language both. For the benefit of candidates, we also provide guidance for Postman and MG Exam.
WB Postal Circle Postman Result 2016
The selection procedure is decided by the Board that consists two layers. First written Test and then Personal Interview with the candidate. Only the shortlisted candidates from the written test will get selected for an interview. On the basis of the merit list and performance in the oral interview of candidates, the recruitment process will be done. The candidate has to secure aggregate marks decided by the board along with qualifying each part. The Board will prepare the Merit List and after finishing the selection procedure, the documents of the candidates will be verified by the board to ensure their eligibility.
How to Download WB Postman & Mail guard Result 2016
- Open www.wbcircle.eadmissions.net
- On the home page of the Board, find the link of the WB postal written exam
- Click on that
- Find the link of exam result and select it
- After clicking on the result link, fill up all the required information
- Submit this
- Your result will appear
- Download at first and take a printout
- Our team wishes you all the best!!!!!
WB Postal Circle Cut off marks 2016 www.wbcircle.eadmissions.net
Minimum marks which candidates have to score in the exam is mentioned below. Candidates should possess the minimum passing marks in aptitude test so as to get their name on the merit list.
- Unreserved Category: 10 marks in each subject and 40% in aggregate
- OBC category: 9 marks in each subject and 37% aggregate
- SC / ST candidates: 8 marks in each subject and 33% in aggregate