Latest Update (March 2017): Check Karnataka State Eligibility Test Merit List and KSET 2016-17 cut off marks at www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. According to the official notification KSET Result 2017 ( Exam Date 11th December 2016) comes in March 2017 (Expected).
Karnataka SET Answer Key (Exam Date: 11th December 2017): – Click Here
KSET Result 2017
Candidates will soon get the Karnataka State Eligibility Test result 2017 on the official website of the KSET. The KSET 2016 was conducted on the 11th Dec 2016 and so all the candidates who have applied for the KSET 2016 are waiting for the KSET Result 2017 on the official website of the KSET. Candidates can check here all the details regarding KSET cut off as we have mentioned all the relevant information here in this article.
KSET Cut-Off 2017
A large number of candidates have applied for the Karnataka SET 2016-17 and so it will take some time to release the KSET Result 2017 on the official website of the KSET. Earlier it was noticed that the Karnataka state eligibility test result was announced in the month of February so the same is expected this time also that the KSET result will be out somewhere in the Month of February 2016.
|Examination Conducting body||University of Mysore|
|Name of Examination||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
|Post Name||Lecturer & Assistant Lecturer|
|Examination date||11th Dec 2016|
|status of Answer key||Available now|
|Exam pattern||Multiple choice types|
|Result date||March ( Excepted )|
|Further Selection Process||Interview|
|Type of Exam||Written examination|
|Announcement Regarding||KSET Result /KSET cut off|
www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in cut off marks
Candidates will be considered as eligible candidates for the post of Lecturer & Assistant Lecturer By obtaining the following marks
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 [40%]||40 [40%]||75 [50%]|
|All other categories||35 [35%]||35 [35%]||60 [40%]|
- The candidates Will have to score separately minimum Qualifying marks in Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III each paper. The minimum marks are mentioned below for each paper
- Then candidates will be filtered as per the merit list that is finalized on the basis of marks that they have obtained in the written examination. Candidates will be filtered as per the subject wise and the category-wise marks obtained.
- Candidates Will be selected as qualified who will be successful in acquiring the top 15% Position in the merit list of the KSET result 2016
Karnataka SET result
Candidates can check the KSET result soon on the official website of the Karnataka SET. The candidates who will qualify in the KSET 2016 will have to submit the attested copies of below mentioned documents for the selection confirmation.
- 10th class mark sheet
- PG mark Sheet
- Print out of result sheet
Candidates are informed to check this website regularly for all the updated information regarding the KSET result 2016. We will let you know as soon as the KSET result will be announced on the official website of the KSET.
KSET Result 2016-17 download procedure
All the candidates who have applied for the KSET 2016 can check the Steps by which they can easily download the KSET result 2016
- All the candidates Should open the official website of KSET
- Search for the KSET result 2016 link on the homepage of the website
- Enter all the required details as asked on the web page
- Submit all the details to get KSET result
- Result will appear on the screen
- Download or take a print of the KSET result for future reference
All the candidates are informed to stay connected with us to get all the updated and relevant information here on this website as we will let you know as soon as it will be updated on the official website of the Karnataka SET 2016.
Official website: – www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in