Latest Update (February 2017): Indian Bank PO Result 2017- Cut off Marks and Merit List Available Online at the official web page www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank PO Exam Result 2017
The Indian Bank is now all set to release the Indian Bank PO Result 2017 on their authorized portal. As per the official notification, this Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 was published to hire candidates for 324 Probationary Officer Vacancies. The Preliminary examination was held successfully in the month of January 2017. The candidates are recommended to check the result at the official site that is www.indianbank.in. The Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result 2016 will be uploaded by the officials at the official portal once the paper checking process and the evaluation will be finished by the experts. For the latest updates, the candidates are recommended to check the main portal and page of redpearl.in regularly.
Indian Bank Result
- Name of the Recruiting Authority: Indian Bank
- Announcement Regarding the: Indian Bank Result 2017
- Name of the Vacant Position: Probationary Officer
- Total number of the Available Designation: 324 Position
- Name of the Exam conducted by the Authority: Indian Bank PO Examination 2017
- Commencement Date of the Examination: 22nd of January 2017
- Date of the Indian Bank PO Mains Exam: 28th of February 2017
- Declaration Date of Result: Available Soon
Check Indian Bank Prelims Result – Download PDF
Indian Bank PO Examination Pattern:
The candidates have to go through two phases of the exam. The first one is the preliminary and the next one is main exam. The candidates who will be qualified in the Prelims exam will be move further to the second round that is the Main exam. The exam pattern along with the syllabus is mentioned below.
Indian Bank Exam Pattern (Preliminary)
|Section||Total questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Indian Bank Main Exam Pattern:
|Section||Number of questions||Highest Marks||Span of Time|
|Objective Type Exam|
|English Language||40||40||2 Hours|
|Descriptive Type Exam|
|English Language (Essay and Letter Writing)||02||50||30 Minutes or half hour|
Indian Bank PO Cut off Marks
The category wise cut off list will be uploaded by the higher officials of the organization. These marks will be decided by the authorized members of the bank. The candidates will have to secure the cut off marks that is known as lowest qualifying marks. These marks should be obtained by the candidates if they wanted to further to the next selection process. The list of the cut off marks will be made available at the time of releasing the result. Depending on the performance of the exam, requirement and the toughness of the paper, this list will be prepared.
Indian Bank is a finance company that constituted by the authorities in the year 1907. The headquarter of Indian Bank is established in the state of Chennai. At this moment, the bank operates nearly 2594 branches those are situated in different cities of our country. Even this Indian Bank has also established their branches in outside India, foreign countries such as Sri Lanka, coloumbo and Singapore. This bank ruled the banking industry by offereing their superb services in the public sector of India.
How to check the Indian Bank PO Result 2017?
- At first, visit the official website
- Then, you are required to navigate the link of Indian Bank PO Result 2017 and click
- Once you click, a new page containing empty dialog boxes will be opend
- There, you have to fill these boxes with the correct details such as registration number/roll number & Date Of Birth
- Submit the details and result will be displayed on screen
- Check the names and roll numbers of the successful candidates.