WBPSC Recruitment 2017 has been announced for jobs in the West Bengal Judicial Services and for Assistant Master/Mistress post. All candidates apply online at official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced two different job opportunities, which is good news for all the candidates who are willing to work in state of West Bengal and getting a government job. The first vacancy is for the job inside the West Bengal Judicial services for 31 vacancies and the other one is for the post of Assistant Master or Mistress for the 72 vacancies. All the aspiring candidates who are interested may apply for any or both of these job opportunities on the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission that is www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
West Bengal Judicial Service Recruitment 2017
The WBPSC has released a notification to organize and direct the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2017. All the candidates that are eligible for the job may register online within the stipulated time that is from 27-March-2017 till 17-April-2017 midnight. The remaining information about the recruitment such as the educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, and the process to register have been provided below.
www.pscwbonline.gov.in 2017 Recruitment for Judicial Service
|Name of the Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of Examination||West Bengal Judicial Service Examination 2017|
|Age Limit||23 to 35 Years, additional 5 year relaxation for SC/ST candidates belonging to West Bengal, 3 years for OBC candidates belonging to West Bengal, and up to 45 years for PWD Candidates.|
|Starting Date||27th March 2017 from 11:30 am|
|Last Date||17th April 2017 (12:00 midnight)|
|Payment Fee Date||17th April 2017 (online) 18th April 2017 (offline)|
|Preliminary Exam Date||May 2017 (Expected)|
|Final Exam Date||July 2017 (Expected)|
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC Assistant Master Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Public Service Commission is out with a notification of 72 government job vacancies for Assistant Master/Mistress for 6 different disciplines, all the candidates who are interested for the job are requested to firstly visit the official website and checkout the complete recruitment notification for eligibility criteria and then apply for the job vacancy on the official website of West Bengal PSC at www.pscwbonline.gov.in. To filter out qualified candidates who are actually eligible to appear in main examination based on their performance in written shortlist candidates who are able to attend personality test or personal interview. Final selection would be done based on performance in personality test. The candidates can apply for the post before 7th march 2017 by filling in the main application form along with the application fee.
www.pscwbonline.gov.in 2017 Recruitment for Assistant Master/Mistress
|Exam Conducting Organization||Public Service Commission (West Bengal)|
|Job Position||Assistant Mastress/Mistress|
|Type of examination||State Level Examination|
|Last date to apply for the examination||March 7, 2017|
|Examination date||Not yet available|
|Admit Card||Not yet available|
|Result Date||Not yet available|
Various Vacancies Post
|ASSISTANT MASTER/MISTRESS IN MATHEMATICS IN ENGLISH|
|ASSISTANT MASTER/MISTRESS IN ARABIC IN ENGLISH|
|ASSISTANT MASTER/MISTRESS IN ENGLISH IN ENGLISH|
|ASSISTANT MASTER/MISTRESS IN BENGALI IN ENGLISH|
|ASSISTANT MASTER/MISTRESS IN PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY IN ENGLISH|
|ASSISTANT MASTER/MISTRESS IN GEOGRAPY IN ENGLISH|
- The last date to apply for the post is March 7, 2017.
- All the candidates who appearing for the post are required to have the ability to read, speak and write in Bengali which is one of the necessary qualification of the job as it is the mother tongue of the state.
- The age limitation for the post is minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years as on January 1, 2017, though relaxation in some of the cases might be provided as per the norms, a relaxation of 5 years will provided to SC/ST candidates & 3 years of relaxation to OBC A & B category candidates of the state ie West Bengal, other relaxation to disable persons might be provided as well, to prevail this relaxation, candidates will be required to show valid proof regarding the same.
- Candidates are required to have good knowledge of the Indian as well as the Islamic Culture.
- The offline payment for the examination fee can be made till March 8th in any branch of the UBI bank while the candidates will be only allowed to generate or print the Challan copy by 7th March 2017.
- Various documents involved in qualification criteria or experience will be only considered if the come from any recognized university/ Institution/organisation.
- An application fee of 160 INR has to be paid along with the application form for the successful submission & registration, the reserved category students of the state are not required to pay the examination fee while the reserved candidates of the other states will not be exempted to pay the fee.
How to apply for WBPSC Assistant Master/Mistress Recruitment 2017?
- Visit www.pscwbonline.gov.in and firstly check the complete notification of the recruitment
- Read all the details including eligibility criteria and enrollment.
- Register on the website with your original details including name, date of birth, phone number etc.
- Once done with the registration click on apply now under the recruitment notification,login with your registered details.
- Complete the registration form by filling up all the required details including name, date of birth, exam details etc thus filling in all the required fields on the web page are filled.
- Click on submit.
- Save/download and note all the details provided to you after the registration.