UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 137 Assistant Conservator Posts at uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Notification 2017
Dear Job Seeker we have some great news for you all because we are going to describe the whole information about the UPPSC Range Officer Vacancy 2017 in the below discussion of this article. Interested candidates who want to do a job in UPPSC Department they must read this article and then apply online from the official website of UPPSC that is www.uppsc.up.gov.in. For more detailed information you can bookmark our website and get all the latest update from here.
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has dispatched the job notification for UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017 to fill up 137 Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts. The UPPSC department is invited application forms from the eligible and deserving candidates to apply online for this recruitment from the official website of the department. All the eligible and interested aspirants may submit their application form on or before the 01st June 2017 at the official portal of UPPSC. Other details such as age criteria, required qualification, selection criteria, application form fee & how to apply are given below in the article.
UPPSC Vacancy 2017 detail
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Also Known as||UPPSC|
|Information About||UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Posts Available||Assistant Conservator of Forest & Range Forest Officer Post|
|No. of Vacancies Available||137|
|Category of article||Recruitment 2017|
|Official Web Portal||www.uppsc.up.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply||1st June 2017|
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Range Forest Officer Post: Aspirants should have possessed Bachelor Degree with At Least One of the Subject Botany, Mathematics, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics, Agriculture or B.Tech Degree from any recognized institute.
- For Assistant Conservator of Forest Post: Candidates must have done Bachelor Degree with At Least Two Subject Namely Mathematics, Zoology, Geology, Agriculture, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Statistics, Horticulture, & Environment or Agriculture, Veterinary Science, B.Tech Degree any recognized institute.
- Minimum age limit for the candidates is 21 Years Old.
- Maximum Age limit of the Aspirants is 40 Years old.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Category of Candidates: 05 Years
- For PH Category of Candidates: 10 Years
Selection Methodology: candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the written test and Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for ACF/RFO post.
Application Form Fee:
Category wise Application form Fee details are as follows.
- General / OBC category of Aspirants have to pay application form fee of Rs. 125/-
- SC / ST category of Aspirants have to pay application form fee of Rs. 65/-
- PH category of Aspirants has to pay application form fee of Rs. 25/-.
Salary Band: Selected candidates will get handsome amount of salary. Post wise Pay Band Details are given below:
- For Range Forest Officer Post: Aspirants will receive of 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with GP Rs. 5,400/- per month.
- For Assistant Conservator of Forest Post: Aspirants will receive of 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/- per month.
|Beginning Date to Submit Online Application Form||05th May 2017|
|Deadline Date to Submit Online Application Form||01st June 2017|
|Examination Date||Available Shortly|
Way to Apply for UPPSC RFO & ACF Recruitment 2017
- Initially, Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service CommissionOfficial Website i.e. www.uppsc.gov.in or uppsc.up.gov.in.
- After that, candidates can find out and download the Notification pdf.
- Open the PDF and read all the given instructions from the official notification before apply online for the vacant posts.
- Eligible aspirants can open the registration link.
- Then, fill all the asked information accurately in the application form.
- Attach all the requisite document with the form.
- Pay the UPPSC RFO Application Form Fee through Credit Card, Net Banking, Debit Card, E-Challan.
- Submit the Application Form before the Closing Date that is 01st June 2017
- At the end, take the UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 Application form and keep it safely for future use.
Official website: www.uppsc.up.gov.in