Uttarakhand PSC (Public Service Commission) Notification 2017- UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Junior Division Posts at www.ukpsc.gov.in
UKPSC Junior Division Recruitment 2017
The good news is coming from Uttarakhand as the UKPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 is released by the department. The aspirants who want to get govt. job can now apply for the recruitment process to be done by UKPSC Jobs 2017. The candidates are needed to read the complete article to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017 at www.ukpsc.gov.in. Have a look on the details given below:
Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017 Notification
UKPSC- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is inviting all the aspirants of govt. job in Uttarakhand. The department has released the official notification for 08 posts. The seats are vacant for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts. The interested candidates can now apply online for UK PSC Jobs 2017 on or before the last date 07th April 2017. The candidates have to read the official notification on www.ukpsc.gov.in for complete information. We will provide you all the details regarding the Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment. Read the below article:
www.ukpsc.gov.in 2017 Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||UKPSC|
|Total no. of Vacancies||08|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Job Type||State Govt. job|
|Starting date to apply online||15th March 2017|
|Last date to apply online||07th April 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online|
UKPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for Uttarakhand PSC Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualifications: To apply for UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017, the candidates should have Graduate / Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Age Limitations: The following age criterion should be satisfied by the candidate to apply for UKPSC Jobs 2017:
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 22 years.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 35 years.
- The limitations in age will be taken as on 01st Jan 2017.
- The candidates who are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria cannot apply for the hiring process.
- The relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category candidates.
- The OBC category candidates will get the relaxation of 03 years in upper age limit.
- The SC / ST category candidates will get the relaxation of 05 years in upper age limit.
- The relaxation in age will be applicable according to the rules of the govt.
The selection of candidates in UKPSC Vacancy 2017 will be done on the basis of following levels:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
The candidates will have to qualify all the levels for final selection to be made in UKPSC Recruitment 2017.
The candidates should refer the official notification on the official site given in this article to know the application form fee, if any.
The finally selected candidates will get the handsome salary after their selection in UKPSC Junior Division Recruitment 2017. The candidates will get the pay band of Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/- per month.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Key Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online for Registration Process||15th March 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form Online||07th April 2017|
|Last Date to Make Payment (Online)||15th April 2017|
|Last Date to Make Payment (Offline)||15th April 2017|
Steps to Apply for Uttarakhand Civil Judge Recruitment 2017:
- The candidates need to visit the site www.ukpsc.gov.in to apply for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Junior Division recruitment.
- Read the official notification.
- Click on Apply Online UKPSC Recruitment 2017 Application
- Fill the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Make the payment, if any.
- Take out the hard copy of application form.
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in