Telangana Sate Co-operative Apex Bank Limited is out with the recruitment for 55 staff assistant post, candidates who are interested for the post can apply for the same at www.tscab.org.
Telangana Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment
A TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2017 has released by the Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited regarding the 55 Staff Assistant Vacancies. This is Bank Jobs and interested candidates can apply by sending the TSCAB Recruitment 2017 Application Form from 22nd February 2017 to 04th March 2017.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are interested in applying online they can download the TSCAB Staff Assistant Application Form from the official website i.e. www.tscab.org. This is Government Bank Jobs and you have a golden chance for getting hired as a government employee in Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited through this recruitment notification. Candidates read the eligibility criteria details below and then apply online at official website.
www.tscab.org Staff Assistant Vacancy
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited|
|Name of the Available Posts||Staff Assistant|
|Total Numbers of Vacant Posts||55 Vacancies|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
|Start Date to Apply Online||22nd February 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||04th March 2017|
|TSCAB Official Website||www.tscab.org|
Telangana Co-operative Bank Vacancy
|Staff Assistant Category Wise|
|Sr. No.||Category Name||Available Posts|
|2.||ST (Schedule Tribe)||03 Vacancies|
|4.||SC (Schedule Class)||08 Vacancies|
TSCAB Staff Assistant Admit Card 2017
TSCAB is formally known as Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited which is likely to reveal the Telangana Staff Assistant Admit Card 2017 for the recruitment examination. The main purpose to conduct this recruitment exam is to find out the eligible and skilled candidates for the TSCAB Staff Assistant Vacancy 2017. The answer key of the examination will be uploaded through subject wise after 1 week of examination.
Telangana Staff Assistant Admit Card Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Initial Date to Submit the Application Form||22nd February 2017|
|End date to Submit the Application Form||04th March 2017|
|Closing Date to submit the Application Hard Copy||19th March 2017|
|Admit Card Status||Update Soon|
|Online Test Date (Expected)||26th March 2017|
|Examination Result Date||Update Soon|
TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidates can TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment Apply Online for the available Posts. So guys who are interested to apply they must read the following criteria details carefully.
- Aspirant minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age must be 28 years to be eligible for 55 Telangana Co-operative Bank Staff Assistant Jobs.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided according to the below details:-
- SC (Schedule Class) / ST (Schedule Tribe): 05 years
- OBC (Other Backward Class): 03 years
- PH (Physical Handicapped): 10 years
- PH+SC/ ST: 15 years
- PH+BC & for Ex-Servicemen: 13 years
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Willing candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree with related discipline from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Candidates should also possess Knowledge of English and more details are available at TSCAB Staff Assistant Notification 2017.
TSCAB Selection Process:
- The candidates will be appointed on the available posts on the basis of Online Test/ Examination & Interview.
- The examination/ interview will be conducted by the Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited
- The application fee is Rs. 600/- for OBC (Other Backward Class) / General as per the notification.
- Candidates who are from SC (Schedule Class) / ST (Schedule Tribe) / PC/ EXS (Ex-Serviceman) categories they will have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application charges.
- Aspirants can deposit the application fee via payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Steps to Apply for TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the available posts by sending the online application form before 04th March 2017. You can easily apply with the help of below steps.
- First of all, candidates should log on to the Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited recognized portal.
- Then check out the notification zone and find out the Telangana Co-operative Apex Bank Notification
- Open the staff assistant advertisement on the next web page and have a look on the requirement information.
- Now press on the TSCAB Staff Assistant Online Application Form and enter the mandatory details.
- Now enclosed the Xerox copies of the necessary documents and pay the application fee.
- Get the hard copy of the completed application form and click on the submit button.
TSCAB Official Website: www.tscab.org