Latest Update (13th April 2017): Now Download Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from the upper link.
Latest Update (March 2017): TNTET Recruitment 2017- Download Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2017 available at www.trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will be soon going to release the TNTET Application Form 2017 online. This is a good news for all the aspirants who want to take part in the TET exam in order to get the government job as the school teacher or looking for the application form online that the can fill the application form for the TNTET Exam 2017 which is available online at their official website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
TN TET Application Form 2017
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board have just released the application forms for the TN TET Exam 2017 online. So this is to inform all the students that they can now fill the application forms by entering all the specified information and details. He or she also has to upload the scanned copy of their certificates as well as their previous mark sheets along with the application form. Apart from all these formalities, the applicant has to upload the fees receipt as well. So do not waste your time as this is the best opportunity for you so grab this opportunity as soon as possible and submit all your certificates along with the application form before the last date of submission.
www.trb.tn.nic.in Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the post||Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher|
|Start & close Date of Application||15th Feb 2017 To 8th March 2017|
|Exam Date||29th & 30th April 2017|
|Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
TN TET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Teacher
- The aspirants must have the qualification of High School or Intermediate class from the authorized board can apply for this designation.
- The candidate must have the Diploma Certificate of Teacher Education or the Elementary Education from any of the recognized institution.
For Upper Primary Teacher
- Only the candidate who have the graduation degree of the B.A./B.Sc./B.Lit. in the subscribed subjects are eligible for applying the TN TET Paper 2.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 38 years for applying to the Tamil Nadu TET exam 2017 whereas the age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST people as per the rules and regulations.
Selection Process: Only the deserving candidates will get the Job who perform outstandingly in the written examination. The selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance. If he or she scored well in the written exam then you will get the call for the further round of selection.
Application Fees: The aspirant who wants to fill the application form has to pay the application fees of 500INR using te online method via debit card or credit card and the net banking whereas the relaxation is given to the candidate who belongs to the SC/ST categories, they have to pay 250INR as an application fees.
Procedure to check the TN TET Notification 2017
This is to inform all the applicants who are looking for the application form and notification for the TN TET exam 2017 online that they can check the notification for the TN TET Application Form 2017 by following the below-mentioned procedure and steps.
- The candidate has to first visit the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board‘s official website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- At the home page, you have to search for the recruitment link to TN TET Recruitment 2017.
- Then you have to click on the link to open the notification.
- Read all the instruction as well as details carefully and then proceed further for applying the application form.
- You can also fill the application form for the TN TET Application Form 2017 with the appropriate details.
- You have to pay the application fee using the online method and has to upload all the mentioned documents along with the application form.
- You can also take the hard copy of the registration form.