Rajasthan Police Department Notification, Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017 Apply for 5500 Constable & SI Bharti at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Read Out the whole article for Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test and Final Merit List information.
Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017
Dear Job hunters, Applicants who are looking for the job in police department they can apply for Rajasthan Police Job 2017 Bharti through official website that is www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. It is a great chance for Rajasthan state candidates; they can apply for it through online mode.
Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2017
Rajasthan Police Department, Government of Rajasthan has published a notification to submit an application form of 5500 posts of constable job vacancy. A huge number of candidates are looking for jobs in government sector they can apply for Rajasthan Police job vacancy 2017 through online mode. There are various posts in Rajasthan department that are 5500 you can apply for it through the official website. Online registration will start as soon as possible. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test and Final Merit List. All the interested candidates who had completed their graduation they can apply an application on or before the due date.
www.police.rajasthan.gov.in 2017 details
|Name of the conducting body||Rajasthan Police Department, Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of the post||Constable, Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Number of posts||5500 posts|
|Mode to apply||Online mode|
|Type of job category||Government job|
|End date to apply||Available Soon|
Rajasthan Police constable Bharti 2017
All the eligible candidates can apply for the Rajasthan Police constable 2017 Vacancy by knowing full information related to this post that is qualification eligibility, application fee, age criteria, selection method and steps to apply are given below.
- For Constable Posts: – Qualification of Candidates must have 10th Class from any approved board or institute.
- For Sub-Inspector (ASI) Posts: – Qualification of Candidates must have completed their Graduation from any approved university or institute.
- For Constable post: Candidates age Should be in between 18 years of age to 23 years of age as on 01st January 2016
- For Sub-Inspector (SI): Candidates age should be in between 20 years of age to 25 years of age as on 01st January 2016
- Age Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Procedure of Selection
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
For Male Candidates
- Height: – Candidates Minimum height should be 168 cm
- Chest: – Minimum 81 cm (Minimum expansion 5 cm)
- Race: – 10 km Race should be completed within 60 minutes
For Female Candidates
- Height: – Minimum 157 cm
- Weight: – candidates 50 kg
- Race: – 5 km Race should be completed within 35 minutes
Process to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable 2017 Application form
Candidates can fill up an application form through online mode. Eligible Candidates should know about the following steps that are given below, you need to read first and apply for it.
- First, open an official website that is www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page, click on Recruitment option
- After that, Click on Rajasthan Police Constable SI Bharti tab.
- Then, Read all the instruction very carefully
- After that, fill all the mandatory details in the application form without any error.
- Upload your photograph & signature with the help of a scanner.
- After filling up a form, Click on submit button
- In the next, take a print out of filled application form for further use.
Rajasthan Police Constable Important dates
|Starting date to submit application form||Available as soon as possible|
|Last date to submit application form||Available as soon as possible|
Official website: – www.police.rajasthan.gov.in