Apply online for the 192 vacancies for the position of Assistant Public Prosecutor published by the Odisha Public Service Commission at www.opsc.gov.in.
OPSC Recruitment 2017
The Odisha Public Service Commission has publicized the notification for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 for 192 jobs for the post of Group-B Assistant Public Prosecutor. The candidates who are searching for the newest recruitments in the state of Odisha may apply through the online mode for the Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancies 2017.
Odisha PSC Notification 2017
The aspirants may submit the OPSC Application Form 2017 by logging on to the official website that is www.opsc.gov.in. Those who want to apply must submit the application form starting from 6-April-2017 till 5- May-2017. The candidates that are interested may also check out the other information of Odisha PSC vacancies like the important dates, eligibility criteria, the process of application, selection process, application fee, admit card, result, and more below.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Information
|Organization’s Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Category-wise Vacancies for OPSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha PSC Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates should possess a Graduation degree in the field of Law from any standard university of learning.
Age Limit: The candidates must have an age in the middle of 21 to 35 years as on 1-January-2017. The relaxation in age might be offered as per the rules and guidelines of the government and for further information, you may go through the official notice.
Apply Online for OPSC Recruitment 2017 – 192 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies
Contenders who are searching for the Latest Government Vacancies those may apply through the online mode by filling up the Odisha PSC Application form on the official website. The applicants are required to go through the official notice prior to filling the application form.
You further require uploading the scanned duplicates of your important documents inside the form so be prepared with the scanned copies beforehand. We have also offered the vital steps for fill up the OPSC Recruitment Application form, which are as follows:
- Visit official website @ www.opsc.gov.in
- Search the application form link on home page and open it.
- Fill the asked details by correct data and upload the scan copies of documents.
- Recheck the form and hit on submit key.
- Take a hard copy of applied form and Pay application fee.
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2017
|Official Notice Published||20-March-2017|
|Start of Online Application||06-April-2017|
|Last Date for Application||05-May-2017|
|Last Date for Payment||08-May-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||08-May-2017|
OPSC Recruitment Whole Details
- Application Fee: The candidates require paying an amount of Rs. 300/- as the fee for applying online for the OPSC Recruitment 2017. You may make the payment of the fee through a Challan of SBI Bank.
- Selection Process: the candidates are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and the following Viva-Voce test.
- Admit Card: The OPSC Admit Card 2017 is going to be published on OPSC’s official website prior to the day of the examination. The aspirants will be able to procure their respective admit cards by entering the name, DOB, and their application number.
- Result: The Odisha PSC Result is going to be provided on the official website as soon as the selection process has been completed.
Odisha recruitment 2017
We have offered all the important details about the OPSC Recruitment 2017 and we hope it is going to be useful for all the applicants. You may submit the Odisha PSC Recruitment Application form by means of the online mode by the final date which is 5-May-2017. In case you have any kind of query or doubt then you may inquire us by adding a comment below and our experts are going to revert back when possible.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in