New India Assurance Company Limited Recruitment for 984 Assistant Class III Posts is out, interested candidates can apply at www.newindia.co.in
NIACL Assistant Class III Recruitment 2017
NIACL stands for New India Assurance Company Limited which has published New India Assurance Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Assistant Class III. There are 984 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible and skilled candidates will be appointed on the basis of various selection rounds. Candidates who want to get appointed on the Maharashtra State Government Jobs then must apply for this recruitment by sending the online application form before 29th March 2017.
New India Assurance Recruitment 2017
NIACL (New India Assurance Company Limited) is inviting the NIACL Assistant Class III Recruitment Application Form for full fill the 984 Assistant Class III Posts. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who have completed their educational qualification and want to get appointed to a government job. So guys who are interested in NIACL Assistant Class III Recruitment 2017 must apply by sending the application form.
|Company Name||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Across Maharashtra State|
|Name of the Available Posts||Assistant Class III|
|Total Numbers of Posts||984 Vacancies|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
|Start Date to Apply Online||06th March 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th March 2017|
|Prelims Examination Date||22th April 2017
23rd April 2017
|Mains Examination Date||23rd May 2017|
|NIACL Official Website||www.newindia.co.in|
NIACL Assistant Class III Admit Card 2017
The New India Assurance Hall Ticket 2017 will be released for the NIACL Assistant Class III Recruitment Exam very soon by the officials. The admit card will be uploaded through online mode and applicants can download it from the official web portal. Candidates should need to carry the New India Assurance Recruitment Admit Card on the day of examination otherwise, you will not be able to appear in the examination. The NIACL Assistant Class III Answer Key pdf will be uploaded after five days of examination. The examination result will be uploaded in upcoming months through online process.
New India Assurance Exam Result Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Starting date to submit the Application Form||06-03-2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||29-03-2017|
|Admit Card Status||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Prelims Examination Date: 22/23-04-2017
Mains Examination Date: 23rd May 2017
|Exam Result Release Date||Update Soon|
New India Assurance Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to NIACL Assistant Class III Apply Online they should have the prescribed eligibility criteria which are mentioned below. First of all, candidates should need to read the below criteria details and then apply online at www.newindia.co.in.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18th Years and must be below than 30 years to be eligible for New India Assurance Recruitment 2017.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Required Educational Qualification:
Aspirants who want to apply they should be qualified the Graduation Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institution.
Candidates must also have regional language knowledge and form more details you can check NIACL Assistant Class III Notification 2017.
NIACL Selection Method:
- The selection of all the applicants on the 984 NIACL Assistant Class III Vacancy will be done on the basis of Examination and Interview.
- Candidates will have to clear all the selection rounds for getting the appointment on the vacant posts.
Procedure to Apply for NIACL Assistant Class III Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are going to apply they should need to know that only eligible candidates can apply by sending the online application form before the last date i.e. 29th March 2017. Below we provide the applying procedure which will help you to apply online.
- Willing candidates should need to browse the New India Assurance Company Limited official website.
- Then check out the New India Assurance Job Advertisement 2017 section and find out the 984 Assistant Class III Posts notification.
- Open the notice and grab the eligibility criteria information.
- Then click on the NIACL 984 Assistant Class III Apply Online
- Fill up the online application form with appropriate details and attach the scanned copies of the required certificates.
- After that deposit the application fee and get the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- At last, check the filling details and click on the submit button.
NOTE: Candidates must submit their application form before the last date otherwise your application forms will not be accepted by the New India Assurance Company Limited officials. For more details you can download the New India Assurance Vacancy 2017 Notification from the main portal. Bookmark our website for getting the latest Employment News of Private and Government Sectors.
Click here to apply for this recruitment.
Official Website: www.newindia.co.in