Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 121 Chargeman Job opening Available at the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
An employment notice has been released by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai with the title Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017. This recruitment drive is released by the authority with the purpose of recruiting 121 number of Chargeman vacancies. The candidates who are interested in the job and willing to apply for the posts are required to register their names through the Online Application Form. At first, before applying for the posts, the candidates have to ensure that they matches all the eligibility criteria for the recruitment drive. The application form is available at the official site www.indiannavy.nic.in.
The candidates who are planning to apply for the job and wanted to make their career in the govt. service are required to submit their online application form before the last date that is 12th January 2017. The candidates will be able to fill the online application form as per the given process described below. Once the application process ends, the candidates will get their admit card before the exam. The job details and recruitment drive info will be available at the official site.
The application process has been started and now the last date of the online registration is 12th January 2017. The detailed info in regard with the Naval Dockyard Vacancies 2017 like selection process, eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, and important dates are given below. For the post wise vacancy of this job, the candidates have to see the below given image so that they will get a clear idea about it.
- Name of the Recruiting Department: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
- Place where the candidates will get placement: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Category of the Post: Recruitment
- Name of the empty Posts: Chargeman (ERSTWHILE Chargeman-II) at Mumbai Naval Dockyard,
- Total Number of the Vacancies: 121 vacancies
- Application Mode: Through Online
- Last Date to submit the Online Application Form: 12th of January 2017
- Issue Date of the Admit Card: Available Soon
- Release Date of the Exam Result: Announced Soon
- URL address of the Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017
Educational Requirements: The interested candidates who are applying for the posts must have cleared the Matriculation/ ITI diploma with at least 65% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: The age limitations is determined by the organization and the candidates are required to be in the age limit as follows.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation of the candidates will be different for the candidates of different category. The details are as follows.
- Candidates of the OBC Category: 03 Years
- ST/SC Category Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Selection Procedure: The selection process of the candidates depends on the performance of the candidates in the following exams.
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fees: The details of the application fee of the organization will be given at the authorized portal.
- Firstly, the candidates have to go to the official site that is www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Now, you have to find out the proper link of the Naval dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 and press a click to open.
- Read the advertisement and then, hit on the apply online.
- Fill the form of the application with the necessary details.
- Upload the photograph and other documents and attach.
- Now, you have to send the online application form with the important certificates.
- Send the form of application to the office address on or before the end date.
- Starting Date to submit the Online Application Form: Available
- Last Date of the Application Form Submission: 12th January 2017