Karnataka Examination Authority PUC Lecturer Call Letter 2017 Exam Dates & Paper Syllabus for 1203 Lecturer Vacancies is available at www.kea.kar.nic.in.
KAR PUC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
The Karnataka Examination Authority has published a recruitment notification for the post of lecturers in the Pre-University Colleges that are run by the Government by means of a competitive exam. The organization is all set and prepared to bring together a written exam to recruit the best candidates for the post of Lecturers in the PUCs. Therefore, all the candidates who registered for the examination may now download the KEA PU Lecturers Hall Ticket from the official website as much as 15 days before the commencement of the examination.
The Online Application Forms were requested from the all the interested and the eligible applicants for the 1203 lecturer vacancies for 20 different subjects. The applicants who had registered themselves for these vacancies are waiting for the examination dates as well as the hall tickets to be published on the official site. The examination dates have not been publicized by the organization up till now. The timetable for the exam is going to be confirmed and provided soon.
Download the Karnataka PUC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017 at www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the Karnataka State Government Jobs because we are going to provide the Karnataka KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 details on the below description. Candidates who are interested then must read the each and every detail and then apply at the www.kea.kar.nic.in.
KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Karnataka Examination Authority has released KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notice for the 1203 Lecturer Posts. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and want to get hired as a Government Employee in Karnataka State then must apply by sending the KEA Karnataka Lecturer Recruitment Application Form before the last date i.e. 06th April 2017.
www.kea.kar.nic.in 2017 Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Name of the Available Posts||Lecturer|
|Total Numbers of Posts||1203 Posts|
|Job Place||Karnataka State|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Apply Process||Online Applications|
|Apply Online Start Date||07/03/2017|
|Apply Online Last Date||06/04/2017|
Karnataka PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017
KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 has been revealed by the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) for the 1203 Karnataka Lecturer Posts. The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of examination and the examination will be conducted in upcoming months by the officials. Candidates who are exciting to apply for the available posts then must read the eligibility criteria details on the below sections.
Essential Education Qualification:
- Candidates should be qualified the Post-Graduation Degree in the related subject with minimum 55% marks to be eligible for the Karnataka PUC Lecturer Vacancy 2017.
- Aspirants must also possess B.Ed in the relevant discipline from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Candidate age should be above than 21 years and must be below than 40 years to be eligible for the Karnataka Guest Faculty Jobs.
- You can check out the official advertisement for getting the upper age relaxation knowledge.
- The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/-.
- This is a one month salary which will be given by the Karnataka State Government.
- Candidate will be selected on the available posts on the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
- The Written Test/ Interview will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority.
- The application fee is Rs. 2500/- for General and OBC (Other Backward Class) categories.
- Those aspirants are from the SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe) category they will have to pay Rs. 2000/- as an application fee.
KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Submit the Application Form||07th March 2017|
|Closing Date to Submit the Application Form||06th April 2017|
|Examination Date||June/July 2017|
Process to Apply for KEA Karnataka Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Those aspirants are thinking to apply they must read the below steps which will help you to apply online. Stay connected with for latest updates.
- Willing candidates should need to browse the Karnataka Examination Authority official portal.
- Then have a look on the latest notification zone and search the KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Open the notification and grab the eligibility criteria details.
- Now press on the KEA Lecturer Recruitment Apply Online
- Fill up the application form with appropriate details and attach the scanned copies of the required certificates.
- Now deposit the application charges and get the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Check all the details carefully and click on the submit button.
Official Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in