Latest Update (November 2016) : IRB Police Recruitment 2016 for the 17000 Indian Reserve Battalion Vacancies Apply Online at the official web page
IRB Police Recruitment
We have news for the young and dynamic candidates of India who want to serve the country!!!!!!!! The Indian Reserve Battalion has recently announced that they are going to hire 17000 candidates for the vacancies in the organization. This police department works in all the Union Territories and there is a strong indication that the notification will be circulated soon at the official portal of the police departments. Candidates are therefore advised to keep in touch with us and don’t forget to check your concern region police department site on daily basis. It is also advisable for the candidates to check the web page of the redpearl daily for more updates on exams.
Indian Reserve Battalion Police Recruitment 2016-17
The candidates have to check the eligibility criteria at first if they are willing to apply for the posts. The application forms will be accepted and considered valid for the exam if the candidate’s education and other specifications matches with the eligibility factors mentioned in the notification. The no of total vacancies, post wise vacant seats, name of the posts along with other factors like education, age limit, selection procedure and application fee are also discussed below for the knowledge of the candidates so that they don’t have to take tension and stress and waste their precious time in browsing the other sites.
Indian Reserve Battalion Vacancy 2016
Total vacancies: 17000
- Jharkhand: 3000 posts
- Chhattisgarh: 4000 posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 5000 posts
- Odisha: 3000 posts
- Maharashtra: 2000 posts
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Medical Officer
- Head Constable
- Nursing Assistant
- Washer man
- Sweeper Head Clerk
- Water Carrier
Educational Qualification: The candidates, who are applying for the above-mentioned posts, must clear the exam of 10th or 12th class from the well-known university or board.
Age limit: The candidates appearing for the exam must be above 18 years of age. The upper age limit for the exam is 25 years.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will qualify and get selected through the tests, will be considered eligible to salary of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with the grade pay of Rs. 2000/- per month.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the performance given in the tests like written exam, Physical Standard Test and Physical Eligibility Test apart from the personal interview conducted by the IRB higher authority.
Application Fees: The candidates have to pay the application fee. For the amount of the fee and the deposition process, the candidates are required to refer the official notification.
- Starting Date to submit application form: will be declared shortly
- Last Date for submitting online application form: will be made available soon
How to apply for IRB Police Battalion Constable Job 2016:
- To apply online for the specific exam, candidate at first have to visit the official web page of police department for your concern state.
- After visiting the home page, you have to search “IRB Police Battalion Constable Recruitment 2016” notification
- Then, you are required to click on the link of the “Apply Online” for registering your name
- Fill up the form by following the instructions with all the details mentioned in the notice.
- Pay the application fees the way it should be deposited and upload all the requisite documents to complete the application process
- Hit on the button submit and wait for few seconds
- Download the form and don’t miss to take a hard copy of it
IRB Police Recruitment 2016