Latest Update (April 2017): Income Tax Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for 20750 vacancies of various posts, for online application form, log on to the official site www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Recruitment 2017
The candidates who want to take job in the government sector, we have good news for you. Now, the Income Tax Department has proclaimed an advertisement about the recruitment of nearly 20750 vacant posts for various positions like inspector of income tax, income tax officer, PS Cadre, executive assistant, Driver, AO cadre, LDC, Steno grade-2, Notice server, group C, TA etc. The online application form is available at the official site of the Income Tax Department www.incometaxindia.gov.in. The dates of the exam and the online application starting process are yet to declare and the authority is trying hard to arrange the exam and notify the candidates as soon as possible.
About Income Tax Department
Among the people of this nation, Income Tax department is also called as IT department. It functions under the revenue department of the ministry of finance. All the rules and regulations that follow this department are made by the Government of India (GOI). This department has taken the responsibility of collecting the income tax from people of India. As per the income slabs, the amount of tax is fixed and collected by this department. This department is considered as one of the most important deptt so from time to time; it also required to increase the strength of the department.
www.incometaxindia.gov.in Notification 2017
- Name of the Department: Income Tax Department
- Type of the Notification published:
- Category of the Job: Central government job
- Location of the Job: Anywhere in India
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: The candidates who are applying for the recruitment drive, firstly, they have to appear for the written test and then the personal interview will be taken. The qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in these tests.
- Total Number of Vacancies for this recruitment drive: 20750 posts
- Name of post: Various
- AO Cadre
- Group C
- Notice Server
- PS Cadre
- Income Tax Inspector
- Income Tax officer
- Steno Grade-2
Income Tax Vacancy 2017 Eligibility
- Age limit: The age limit is decided by the government of India and the minimum age limit is 18 years for the candidates who are going to apply for these above-mentioned posts. The candidates should not be exceeded the age of 35 years. Relaxation on age is also fixed as per the norms of the government where the age of the scheduled caste & scheduled tribe category candidates is extended up to 5 years. The age relaxation of 3 years is also fixed for the OBC candidates.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates applying for these vacancies should possess a Bachelor degree in mathematics & statistics from any university acknowledged by the Government of India. The candidates must have a typing speed of 20WPM in English and in Hindi, the speed should be 15 WPM.
Steps for Income Tax Online Application Form 2017
- At the initial stage, the official website of the organization opened by clicking on the link provided below or the type out the url of the official site.
- You have to find out the relevant link of recruitment and press a click on it.
- You need to go through the complete details of the notification and hit on the apply online link
- Afterward, fill the registration form with all the requisite details in a correct manner.
- You are required to submit the application form by clicking on the submit tab.
- For further reference, take a printout of your registration form.
- Starting Date of filling the online application process: update soon
- Last date to submit the online application Form: Available Soon
Official Page: www.incometaxindia.gov.in