IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017 apply online for the 121 Non teaching Vacancies available at the official website www.erp.iitkgp.ernet.in
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2017
Very recently, IIT Kharagpur that is also known as the Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur) has released an employment notice through which they have invited the applications for the posts of Non- Teaching staffs. The candidates who are interested to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Non teaching job 2017 are recommended that they should read the official notification first to check the eligibility criteria. Once they ensure that they fulfill the criteria of the eligibility and matches all the conditions, they may apply for it. The online application form will be available at the official website of IIT Kharagpur i.e. www.erp.iitkgp.ernet.in. The candidates are require to fill the application form before the last date that is 31st of January 2017.
IIT Kharagpur recruitment application form:
IIT Kharagpur is a well known organization that requires many teaching and non teaching staffs. The candidates must have submitted their application form before the end date so that their forms will not get rejected. The details of the IIT Kharagpur will be given in details in the official site so that the candidates can fill the online application form properly without committing any mistakes. The recruitment drive eligibility and other info are given below for the comfort of the candidates.
www.erp.iitkgp.ernet.in Recruitment 2017
- Name of the recruiting Authority: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur)
- Name of the Available positions: Non teaching staffs
- Total no of the Vacancies is to be filled: 121
- Location where the people will be recruited: In Kharagpur
- Type of the offered job: Non-Teaching
- Mode to apply: Through Online
- URL address of the Official site: www.erp.iitkgp.ernet.in
Details of the Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer/Assistant Architect: 1
- Junior Engineer/Junior Architect: 04
- Executive: 08
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 16
- Junior Executive: 25
- Physical Training Instructor:03
- Junior Accounts Officer:04
- Senior Library Information Assistant:02
- Staff Nurse: 05
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology/Radiology/ Physiotherapy): 04
- Assistant Security Officer Gr. II: 02
- Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant: 36
- Security Inspector:02
- Junior Assistant: 06
- Driver Grade-II:03
IIT Kharagpur Non teaching Job
The applicants who are planning to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Non teaching Recruitment 2017 are required to check the official notification where the educational requirement is mentioned as per the above-mentioned posts.
The minimum age limitation of the candidates is 18 years. The candidates should not cross the upper age limit. For the details of the age limitations according to the posts, the candidates are required to check the official website.
The aspirants have to pay the application fee during registering their name for the job. The fee details is available at the official notice circulated by the organization.
The candidates are required to undergo some of the processes of selection and then they will be judged as per their performance in the exams to be hired. The selection stages consists Trade test followed by the Written test.
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Non teaching recruitment 2017?
- The candidates at first visit the official website of IIT Kharagpur
- Then, they are required to search for the recruitment link and click on it
- Once it opened, read the notice carefully
- Click to open the link of the application form
- Fill up the Online application form with correct and requisite details
- Verify and then press on the Submit button
- Lastly, take a print out for the future reference
The IIT Kharagpur Non teaching jobs 2017 dates are given below for the candidates so that they know these dates of the important events and do not miss.
- Initial date to register Online: 15th of December 2016
- Last date for the submission of the application form: 31st of January 2016
- End date to submit the print out of the application form: 31st January 2016