Latest Update (14th April 2017): Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 Apply online for HRTC Conductor Bharti at the official Website www.hrtrans.gov.in
Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017
Haryana Roadways Transport Corporation is the organization that has circulated their recruitment notice titled as Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Bus Conductor and Driver. This employment advertisement has been given to fill the 800 vacant positions by the candidates. Those who are residing in the state of Haryana and also fill the criteria of Eligibility, they may apply online at the official website of the HRTC www.hrtrans.gov.in. The application form is available at the official site of the authority and the candidates are suggested that they should submit their form at the stipulated date that is before the deadline.
Haryana Roadways Conductor Bharti 2017
Haryana Roadways Transport Corporation is all set to start the process of Bharti for Bus Driver & Conductor Posts. HRTC holds the responsibilities of providing the transportation facility for the people of the state. To provide better service and excellent availability of buses, this transportation organization is formed by the government. To maintain the service in a smooth way, the authority has released the notification. This year a huge number of candidates have started filling the online application form through online. The essential requirement for the posts of Bus Driver and Conductor have given below for the knowledge of the applicants.
Haryana Roadways Recruitment Conductor 2017
The recruitment will be done at the stipulated time and the organization that is why have mentioned all the info in the notification. The candidates who are interested in applying for the posts are required to refer the official notification. Haryana Roadways Driver Bharti will be done Zila (Jila Wise) Ambala, Sonipat, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Rohtak, Rewari, Bhiwani, Panchkula, Kaithal, Chandigarh, Hisar, Jind, Jhajjar, Fatehgarh, Faridabad, Yamunanagar, Sirsa, Mahendragarh, Charkhi Dadri,Narnaul, and For Delhi as well.
Haryana Roadways Vacancy 2017
- Name of the Department – Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation (HRSTC)
- Name of the Posts lying Vacant – Bus Driver & Conductor
- Total Number of the Posts – 869
- Location of the Job– All Over the state of Haryana
- Title of the Recruitment Advertisement – Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2016
- Category of the Posts – Recruitment notification
- Last Date – 30th April 2017
- Link of the Official Website – www.hrtrans.gov.in
Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit: Candidates will have to be in between 24 to 35 years. The age relaxation of the candidates is described in the official notice.
- Education Qualification – Aspirants must have cleared out 10th/12th class examination from recognize university or board. Candidates are informed that for more details, refer the official notice.
- Selection Process – Candidates will get selected for the posts of Bus Driver & Bus Conductor as per the written test & skill tests
Essential Requirement –
- For Bus Conductor Posts – candidates will select on the basis of written test & interview.
- For Bus Driver Posts – Candidates will be select on the basis of written exam, skill test like driving test & driving rule test. they must have heavy driving license.
Application Fee – For General category candidates, they will have to pay Rs 100/- or for reserved category Applicants, they are required to deposit Rs 25/-.
How to apply for the Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2017?
Below the steps of the online application process has been described for the sake of the candidates so that they can register their name in an easy way.
- Visit the Online site www.hrtrans.gov.in for Recruitment for the Haryana Roadways Department for vacant posts of Bus Conductor & Driver.
- Candidates are required to press a click on the link of the Examination & Recruitment.
- Then, the candidates are required to fill the online application form with correct information
- Check the Info and Submit Application Form by hitting on the Submit button .
- Complete the process by taking a hard copy for future reference.