DSCI Recruitment 2017 Apply for DSCI Teaching and Non-Teaching 504 Posts at www.dsci.in
DSCI Recruitment 2017
The Delhi State Cancer Institute Janakpuri has released the DSCI Notification 2017 for the post of Faculty, Para Medical, and Administrative/Ministerial Posts. All the interested candidates who want to apply for the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs can apply online for the same by filling up its application form. The DSCI Application Form is available online which you can fill and submit it before the last date of submission. Check the DSCI Notification before applying for this job opening available on its official website www.dsci.in.
DSCI Teaching Recruitment 2017
The DSCI has released the employment notification for the 504 vacancies for the Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts which they want to fill by recruiting candidates who are eligible and deserving of this post. Candidates who hold graduation degree will be eligible to apply for this job vacancy. Before applying for the teaching and non-teaching post, the candidate has to check the eligibility criteria for the various job posting. The application form will be available from 29th April 2017 and will last on 20th May 2017. Candidates are required to submit the application form along with the attested copy of documents and certificates before its last date of submission.
www.dsci.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Delhi State Cancer Institute|
|Name of the Post||Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts|
|Number of the post||504 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th April 2017|
|Last date to Apply||20th May 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for DSCI Jobs 2017
The candidate who wants to apply for this job opening must have the passing certificate of Class 12th, along with the Graduation degree required to meet the eligibility criteria.
The age limit of the candidate must be in between 40 to 55 years if the candidate is applying for the Faculty, Para medical, and Administrative Posts. For the detailed information, candidate has to check the official notification to grab the minimum and maximum age criteria.
The selection of the candidate will be based on the Interview round which is going to be conduct by the organization.
- For the post of Senior Resident: 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the grade pay of 6,600INR
- For the post of Assistant Professor: 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the grade pay of 8,000INR
- Associate Professor: 37,400INR to 67,000INR with Grade Pay of 9,000INR
- Professor: 37,400INR to 67,000INR along with Grade Pay of 10,500INR
- Para Medical: 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the grade pay of 5,400INR
- Administrative Post: 15,600INR to 39,100INR with Grade Pay of 5,400INR
If the candidate belongs to the general category then he or she has to pay 1,100INR as the application fees and if the candidate is NRI then he or she has to pay $100 as the application fees.
- Last date to Apply Online for Faculty Post: 29th April 2017
- Last date to Apply Online for Para Medical Post: 06th May 2017
- Last date to Apply Online for Administrative Post: 13th May 2017
Delhi State Cancer Institute,
Dilshad Garden, Delhi
Pin Code: 110 095
Steps to Apply for Delhi State Cancer Institute Jobs 2017
- Applicant has to provide their authenticate login ID and password and using these credentials he or she has to visit the website.
- At the main page of the website, the candidate has to search for the “Click to Apply” link which he or she has to click.
- Read the notification and instruction carefully and enter the details.
- Press the submit icon.
- Now the candidate can take the hard copy of the Application or can download it directly for the future reference.
Official Website: www.dsci.in