Chandigarh High Court Notification 2017-Punjab and Haryana HC Recruitment 2017 Apply for High Court 229 Steno Grade III Post at www.sssc.gov.in
Chandigarh High Court Steno Recruitment 2017
The job seekers must be pleased to know that the Chandigarh High Court Notification 2017 has been released out. The candidates can apply online on or before the last date. The willing candidates should read all the details regarding Punjab and Haryana HC Vacancy 2017. The candidates can apply online at www.sssc.gov.in.
Punjab & Haryana HC Grade III Notification
Chandigarh High Court or Punjab and Haryana High Court have declared the number of vacancies for Steno Grade III Posts in its department. There are 229 vacant seats in the department. The last date to apply online is 18th April 2017. We will provide all the details regarding Steno High Court Chandigarh 2017 Notification in the article given below. You have to read the complete article to grab all the necessary information.
www.sssc.gov.in 2017 Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Chandigarh|
|Also Known As||Punjab-Haryana High Court|
|Total no. of Vacancies||229|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer Grade III Posts|
|Job Type||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date to Apply Online||20th March 2017|
|Last date to Apply Online||18th April 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
The eligibility criteria to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2017 are given below. The candidates who are satisfying the criteria can apply to this hiring process.
- The candidates should possess B.A. or B.Sc. or equivalent from any recognized university / institution.
- The candidates should have knowledge of computer operations like spreadsheets and word processing.
- The candidates are needed to check the official notification on the official site for other information.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: Different for different category
Age Relaxations: The relaxation in age will be given as per the norms of the govt. Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for age relaxation.
Selection Process: The candidates will have to go through the following rounds to apply for Chandigarh High Court Vacancy 2017. The rounds are:
- English Shorthand Test
- Computer Proficiency / Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- All the candidates will have to pay the application form fee.
- The male candidates of general category will have to pay Rs. 1000/- for application form.
- The female candidates of general category will have to pay Rs. 500/- for application form.
- The SC/ST/OBC/ESM category candidates of Punjab will have to pay Rs. 250/- for application form.
- The physically handicapped candidates of Punjab of general category will have to pay Rs. 500/- for application form.
- The physically handicapped candidates of Punjab of SC/ST/OBC/EXM category will have to pay Rs. 125/- for application form.
- The reserved category candidates of other states will have to pay Rs. 1000/- for application form.
The candidates will have to go through the official notification for Chandigarh High Court Pay Scale on the official website which is given below in this article.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment Dates
|Starting date to apply online||20th March 2017|
|Last date for registration of Step I||18th April 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||20th April 2017|
|Last date for registration of Step II||21st April 2017|
|Last date to edit the application form||21st April 2017|
How to Apply for Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2017
The applicants are needed to visit the official site of the department. Then search for Punjab and Haryana High Court 2017 Online Application Form link. Click on the link. Enter all the required details. Submit the form. Make the payment. Print out the application form.
Official Website: www.sssc.gov.in