Latest update (29th March 2017): CGPSC Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2017 for CG 46 ADPPO Jobs at www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment 2017
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the Chhattisgarh State Government Jobs because we are going to provide the CGPSC Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2017 details on the following sections. Candidates who are interested they need to read the full article and then apply at the official website i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in.
CGPSC Public Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2017
CGPSC stands for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission which has released a CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer. There are 46 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible and skilled candidates will be appointed on the basis of numerous rounds. Candidates can apply by sending the online application form before the last date i.e. 02nd April 2017.
www.psc.cg.gov.in ADPPO Vacancy
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Positions||Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer|
|Total Numbers of Positions||46 Vacancies|
|Employment Type||Chhattisgarh State Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Chhattisgarh State|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04th March 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02nd April 2017|
|Official Web Address||www.psc.cg.gov.in|
CGPSC Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2017
A CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment Notification 2017 has been uploaded by the CGPSC (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission) for the posts of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification they have a great opportunity for getting on the State Government Posts through this recruitment.
CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates are planning to CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online they should have the following eligibility criteria details. So read the below details carefully and apply before the closing dates.
- Candidate age should be greater than 21 years and must be below than 32 years to eligible for 46 CGPSC Public Prosecution Officer Vacancy.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the Chhattisgarh State Government regulations.
- Candidates should be qualified the Degree (Law) to be eligible for CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment 2017.
- For more information you can download the CGPSC Public Prosecution Officer Notification.
- Those candidates will be appointed on the vacant posts they will get the salary of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4800/-.
- This is a one month salary which will be given by the government.
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Written Test/ Personal Interview.
- The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be organized by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
- The application fee is Rs. 400/- for General/ OBC category.
- Candidates who are from reserved category they will have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee.
CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Start Date to Submit the Online Application Form||04th March 2017|
|Closing Date to submit the Application Form||02nd April 2017|
|Date of Online Correction||05th April 2017|
Procedure to Apply for CGPSC Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are going to apply for the available posts they should read the below applying process which will help you to fill up the application form.
- First of all, candidates should need to open the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission official website.
- Then check out the notification section and search the CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment Notification.
- Read the eligibility criteria details carefully and press on the CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment Apply Online
- Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and attach the photocopies of the required documents.
- Now pay the application charges and get the hard copy of the application form.
- At last, check the filling details and click on the submit button.
Candidates can gain the CGPSC Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2017 details from the above sections. Those aspirants want to get more details about the latest release job notification, admit card, answer key and result then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notification. Candidates can also share the all details with their friends and colleagues on social networking sites.