Bihar Police SAP Recruitment 2017 Apply for 7946 Posts at the official website i.e. www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police SAP Recruitment 2017
The Bihar Police Department has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates those who are unemployed for 7946 number of vacancies for the Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) posts in the department. Applicants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Bihar Police Department they can apply for the Bihar Police SAP Notification 2017 by visiting the official website of the department and the last date for the submission of offline application form is 17th June 2017. The submission of offline application form will start from 12th June 2017. The candidates must fulfill the educational qualification of graduation or post-graduation degree from any authorized Institution/ University with the minimum pass percentage of marks along with relevant experience. All the willing candidates are suggested to apply through the offline mode. There is no other mode to apply for the application process. It is a great chance for the candidates to get a job in the police department.
Bihar Police Jobs 2017
The Bihar Police Mukhyalay is going to hire the young and talented applicants on the basis of their performance in the recruitment rally. Hence, all the interested candidates are recommended to check the district wise rally dates. Before applying for the Bihar SAP Recruitment 2017, refer the post wise vacancy details. The application mode is offline. Therefore, download the Bihar Police Special Auxiliary Police Application form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in. The age limit of the candidates must not exceed 40 years to be considered eligible for the application process. The candidates those are willing in applying for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the recruitment rally. The total number of posts released are 7946. The organization will hire talented and young candidates for the available posts in the department. Refer more about the eligibility criteria of Bihar Police SAP Recruitment 2017 from the following sections.
Bihar Police Recruitment Details 2017
|बिहार पुलिस भर्ती 2017 – 7946 बिहार पुलिस वेकन्सी (Bihar SAP Recruitment 2017)|
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police Mukhyalay|
|Name of the Post||Special Auxiliary Police- Backlog and Special Auxiliary Police Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||7946 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date for the submission of application form||12th June 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of application form||17th June 2017|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Selection Mode||Recruitment Rally|
Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the post||Total Number of Posts|
|1||Special Auxiliary Police- Backlog||1946 posts|
|2||Special Auxiliary Police||6000 posts|
|Total Vacancies||7946 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar SAP Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: All the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form must following education qualification.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation degree or equivalent from the authorized board or university to apply for Bihar Police Jobs 2017.
- For more details refer the official Notification.
- The Applicant’s age should not exceed 40 years.
- For more details related to category wise age limit refer the official Notification.
- The interested candidates of the Bihar Police Recruitment will undergo Recruitment Rally.
- The recruitment valley dates are clearly given in the notification.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be shortlisted for the Bihar Police Jobs will be offered a good salary and other packages as per the Indian Govt Norms and regulations.
- Starting Date for the submission of application form: 12th June 2017
- Last Date for the submission of application form: 17th June 2017
How to apply for the Bihar Special Auxiliary Police Recruitment 2017?
We have provided some simple steps to apply for the application form in the article below. Candidates are suggested to read them and follow them to apply for the application form without any difficulty. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 17th June 2017.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the Bihar Police SAP Recruitment 2017
- Check all the eligibility criteria conditions from the official website
- Go back to the home page and click on apply online link
- Fill all the information that are required and click on the submit option
- Make the payment of the application fee through offline/ Online mode
- Take a printout of the application form and send it to the postal address on or before the last date of submission of application form.
Official Website: www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in