Assam Public Service Commission Notification 2017: APSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 56 Inspector and Assistant Engineer post at www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Engineer Post
Hello, job seekers, Good news for all those candidates who are searching for jobs in this sector those candidates can apply for APSC Assistant Engineer 2017 Notification. Eligible candidates may apply for the Assistant Engineer, inspector post through official website that is www.apsc.nic.in.
Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is inviting eligible candidates for a post of 56 of Inspector of Factories and Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancies under 02 various departments. Don’t miss the great opportunity you may grab this recruit by filling up an application form on or before the closing date of 6th April 2017 during office hours. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in screening test/ viva voce interview. Interested and suitable can submit APSC Inspector 2017 Vacancy form through offline mode. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is looking for dynamic, hardworking and bright candidates for a post of Inspector of Factories and Assistant Engineer (Civil). So guys apply for it as soon as possible before its late.
www.apsc.nic.in 2017 Recruitment Details
|Name of the Authority||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of posts||Inspector of Factories and Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancies|
|Total Number of posts||56 posts|
|Mode to apply||Offline mode|
|Job category||Government jobs|
|Last date to apply||6th April 2017|
APSC Inspector Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for APSC Inspector 2017 Recruitment they must check the other details like vacancy details, education required, age bar, the process of selection, steps to apply and other are mentioned below.
Check Vacancy Details of APSC
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): – 54 Posts
- Inspector of Factories: – 02 Posts
Applicants who will select in APSC AE Inspector 2017 Recruitment they will get the good remuneration of Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
APSC AE Age Limit
- Age of Candidates should be in between 23 years of age to 43 years of age as on 1st January 2017
- Relaxation of age is applicable as per authority rules and regulation
- Applicant should have Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/ Chemical or Electrical Engineering from any approved university.
- Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by the Government or
- Screening test
- Viva voce interview
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in the examination of academic.
Instructions to apply for APSC AE 2017 Application form
All the Eligible candidates who are interested in APSC AE Inspector 2017 Jobs they can send the application form with self-attested photocopies of certificates. Candidates may check the following steps are given below.
- First, you need to visit the official website that is www.apsc.nic.in
- on the home page, click on Advertisement tab
- Then, you need to download an application form with clear print.
- Now fill up an application form without any error.
- Now send this application form with the self-attested photocopies of certificates (i.e. given below) to the Assam Public Service Commission Address on or before 06-04-2017.
- Postal Address: – Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, khana para, guwahari-22
- Educational qualification certificate
- Mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- Experience certificate
- Registration certificate
|Commencement of application form||Available now|
|Last date for receipt of application form||6th April 2017 during office hours|
Official website: – www.apsc.nic.in