Latest Update (12th June 2017): Telangana TET Application Form 2017- Now Check TS TET Application Form 2017, Notification, and Exam Date at tstet.cgg.gov.in.
TS TET Application Form 2017
In this article, we are going to provide the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 details in the following sections. Candidates who want to get appeared in the TS TET Examination 2017 then must read the full article and grab the each and every detail about the examination notification. You can download the TS TET Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. tstet.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana State TET Exam Notification 2017
Telangana State School Education Department has released the Telangana TET Notification 2017 for the Primary School Teacher and Upper Primary School Teacher in the Telangana State School. This is a government job exam notification and you can apply by sending the Telangana TET Application Form 2017 before the last date through online mode.
www.tstet.cgg.gov.in 2017 Exam Notification
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State School Education Department|
|Examination Name||Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Available Posts Name||Primary School Teacher/ Upper Primary School Teacher|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
Telangana TET Important Dates:
|Application Start from||13th June 2017|
|Last Date||23th June 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||17th July 2017|
|Examination Date||23rd July 2017|
|Result Date||5th August 2017|
Telangana TET Application Form 2017
The TS TET Exam Application Form 2017 is inviting from the eligible candidates by the Telangana State School Education Department. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who have completed their educational qualification and want to get appointed on the teacher Posts in Telangana State.
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
The main purpose to conduct the TS Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 to find out the eligible and skilled candidates and appoint them on the Government teacher Posts. So guys who are eagerly want to apply for the examination must read the eligibility criteria on the below sections. Only eligible candidates can apply and attend in the examination which will be organized in upcoming months.
- Aspirants must have completed their Under-Graduation and Post-Graduation Degree in related field from an authorized University with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates should also have qualified the degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) with minimum 50 % marks to be eligible for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 35 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable only for the reserved category aspirants according to the notification.
- The application fee is Rs.200/- for all candidates which is set by the officials.
- The application fee is non-refundable which you have to submit before the last date.
- Candidates will be appointed on the available posts through Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- The Written Examination & Personal Interview will be conducted by the Telangana State School Education Department.
Procedure to fill the Telangana State TET Application Form 2017
- Interested candidates should need to open the Telangana State School Education Department official web portal.
- Now have a look on the homepage and search the Telangana TET Notification 2017.
- After that read the notification and download the application form.
- Now fill up the Telangana TET Application Form 2017 according to the given instructions.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required certificates and submit the application fee.
- Get the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
Telangana TET Exam Admit Card 2017
The Telangana TET Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded before 02 weeks of the examination by the Telangana State School Education Department. The admit card will be released through online mode and applicants can download it from the official website. The examination dates/ schedule/ location/ roll number, etc details will be available in the exam admit card.
Official website: tstet.cgg.gov.in