Now Download NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) Admit Card 2017 or NEET Hall Ticket 2017 from the official site: www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET Application Form 2017
The CBSE Board is going to conduct the NEET examination 2017 at various centers which are approved by the CBSE organization. The NEET is the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is conducted at the national level. This NEET examination is expected to be conducted on 7 May 2017 to select all the eligible as well as deserving candidates for the medical course to provide admissions in the MBBS and BDS medical courses. All the interested candidates are required to fill the application form online on their official website www.cbseneet.nic.in.
NEET Admit Card 2017
After the completion of the application form, the authorities will start preparing to release the NEET Hall Ticket 2017 online on their official website. There are a large number of candidates who are preparing hard to appear in this examination are required to fill the NEET Admission Form 2017 which are going to be published on its official website www.cbseneet.nic.in. All the deserving and eligible student who scored well in this examination can get the admission into all the reputed medical colleges in any of the city present in India. The date of the examination is yet not fixed but it is expected to be held on 7 May 2017. So do not waste time as this is the best opportunity for all the candidates who want to make their career in the medical field.
www.cbseneet.nic.in Examination 2017
|Board Name||CBSE Board|
|Courses||MBBS & BDS|
|Examination Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Announcement Regarding||NEET Application Form 2017
|NEET Notification Released||31st January 2017|
|NEET Application form 2017 starts||31st January 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st March 2017|
|Admit card release date||15th April 2017|
|Exam date||7th May 2017|
Download Admit Card: www.cbseneet.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria NEET Examination 2017
Qualification: The candidate must score at least the minimum marks in each subject individually including the Physics, Chemistry, English, Bio-Technology, and Biology with the minimum of 50% marks whereas the relaxation will be given for the PWD person who are disabled with the lower limbs and must have 45% and the person who belongs to SC/ST/OBC must score at least 40% marks.
Age Limit: The age of the student must have at least 17 years of age and maximum age will be 25 years as on 31 December of the admission year.
Application Fee: For the General category candidate, the fees of the student will be 1400INR whereas, for the SC/ST/PH, there is relaxation in the fees of 50%.
Procedure to apply for NEET Examination 2017
Here the candidate can check the simple procedure to apply for the admission in the reputed college for MBBS and BDS medical courses. The student has to follow this procedure which will take him directly to the link.
- The candidate has to first visit the official website of NEET that is www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- At the home page, the student has to check the link of the application form.
- There he or she has to mention all the details including the personal, academic, as well as related to the exam.
- After filling all the details he or she has to submit the details by clicking on the submit button.
- Then you will find the application form in front of you.
- Fill all the mentioned details and upload all the documents and certificates along with the application form and do submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Pay the application fee and upload the receipt of the application fees along with the application form.
- Then you can take the hard copy of the confirmation page and keep the page safe and secure for further use.