AP EDCET Application Form 2017
Recently Sri Venkateswara University has published an official Notification of AP EDCET 2017 Application Form on its official website. The University is inviting the application forms from the eligible and deserving applicants to apply for this EDCET test. All those candidates who want to appear in this exam they all need to submit their Application Form of AP EDCET on or Before the Last date i.e. 23rdMarch 2017. All the interested applicants may submit their application through online mode at the official website of AP EDCET i.e.www.apedcet.org.
AP EDCET Notification 2017
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test is shortly abbreviated as AP EDCET. Each & Every year Sri Venkateswara University conduct this EDCET examination with the help of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This is an entrance examination for giving admission in B.Ed programs under the govt. colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Every year huge no. of candidates from the Andhra Pradesh state appear in this examination for taking the Admission in the B.Ed Course. Applicants who want to become a part of this examination they all need to deposit their Andhra Pradesh EDCET Application Form 2017 on or before the last date from the official web portal of AP EDCET.
www.apedcet.org 2017 Application Form Details
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test|
|Name of the University||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
AP EDCET 2017 Application Form Eligibility Conditions
Required Academic Qualification:
- Applicants must have completed the degree in the streams of B.A/B.Sc/B.com/B.CA/ & B.BM.
- An applicant who wants to apply for this notification they must have minimum 50% marks in the relevant stream & SC/ST applicants should have 40% marks in relevant Stream.
Age Limitation: Age limit of the applicants must be above of 19 years old.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the Application is based on their AP EDCET Written Exam 2017.
Application Form Fee:
- For General, Applicants have to pay application form fee Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST candidates have to pay Application form fee Rs 150/-.
AP EDCET Exam Dates 2017
|Commencing date of Application form submission||16th February 2017|
|Closing date of Application form submission||23rd March 2017|
|AP EDCET 2017 Admit card Release on||11th April 2017.|
|AP EDCET Examination date||19th April 2017|
How to Fill the AP EDCET Registration Form 2017?
All the interested applicants who want take admission in B.ED they can fill the online application form of Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2017 from the official website of AP EDCET which is given at the end of this article. Candidates can follow all the given steps to apply for the application form easily.
- First of all, students have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test that is www.apedcet.org
- Then, find out the link of AP EDCET Application Form 2017 from the homepage.
- After that, candidates can fill all the asked information in the application form.
- Attach all the required credentials with the registration form
- Now, upload the scanned photo and signature on the application.
- Now, pay the application form fee.
- After that, click on submit tab button.
- At last, take the copy of the form and keep it safe for future use.
Andhra Pradesh EDCET Admit card 2017
AP EDCET Admit card 2017 will be available soon on the official website of AP EDCET that is www.apedcet.org. It is expected that theAP EDCET Hall ticket 2017 will be available for download on the official website on 11th April 2017. Candidates can download the Admit Card by using application number, name and DOB etc at the official portal
AP EDCET Result 2017
AP EDCET Result 2017 will be announced as soon as possible after the successful completion of the written examination on the official website. All the candidates can easily check their AP EDCET Result 2017 by using their roll number, name & date of birth from the official website.
Official Website: www.apedcet.org