Telangana State TET Admit Card 2017 Download Call Letter @tstet.cgg.gov.in

By | June 23, 2017

(Latest Update: 23rd June 2017) TS TET Admit Card 2017 Download the Telangana TET Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website tstet.cgg.gov.in.

TS TET Admit Card 2017

Fabulous news for all the applicants who will be taking part in the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test since today we will be offering all the necessary details that you need to know about the Telangana State TET Admit Card 2017. All the information concerning the admit card have been provided below. The admit card is going to be obtained from the official website i.e. www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.

The Telangana Education Board is going to provide the TS TET 2017 Hall Ticket for all the applicants who had applied online to take part in the examination and get a teaching job. The screening of the applicants is going to be completed as per their performance in the written exam as well as the interview.

Telangana TET Notification 2017

The Government of the Telangana State has released the latest notification for all the aspiring candidates who are in the hunt for a job in the teaching sector for Class I – VIII. The Telangana State will be filling up the vacancies for the post of a teacher in primary and secondary by means of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).

Thus, all the candidates who are highly fascinated to make their career in the teaching sector, must carefully read through this post to get all the regarding eligibility criteria and more about the TS TET Notification 2017.

Information about TS TET 2017 Examination

Name of the Organization Telangana State School Education Board
Name of the Examination Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of the Post Teachers
Location Telangana
Number of the Posts 8792 Posts
Category Government jobs
Starting Date for Online registration 13th June 2017
Last date for online registration 23rd June 2017
Availability of the Admit Card 17th July 2017
TSTET Exam Date 23rd July 2017
Exam timings 9.30 AM to 12 Noon and 2.30 PM to 5 PM
Result Declaration Date 5th August 2017
Official website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in

TS TET Exam Pattern of Paper – ITelangana TET 2017 Exam Pattern

Name of the Topic Content Pedagogy Total Questions Total Marks
Child Development and Pedagogy 24 06 30 30
Language I 24 06 30 30
Language II – English 24 06 30 30
Mathematics 24 06 30 30
Environmental Studies 24 06 30 30
Total 120 30 150 150

 

TS TET Exam Pattern of Paper – II

S. No. Name of Subject Total Questions Total Marks Duration of Exam
1 Child Development & Pedagogy 30 30 150 Minutes
2 Language I 30 30
3 Language II 30 30
4 For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science

 

For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science

 

For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)

 

 

 

 

60

 

 

 

 

60

Total Marks 150 150

 

Process to Download TS TET Hall Ticket 2017

  • Log on to the official website of TS TET – www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
  • Select the link featuring TS TET Admit Card 2017 on the homepage of the official website.
  • Fill up all the details such as Name, Registration Number, and DOB as provided in the application form.
  • Click on submit to get your admit card displayed on the screen.
  • Save the PDF file of your TS TET admit card.
  • Fetch a printout of your admit card and carry it carefully to the Examination Center.

TS TET Result 2017

The Telangana State TET 2017 Result is going to be updated on the official website of TS-TET. The candidates who secure marks equal to or above the cut-off marks will be qualifying the examination. The applicants that procure 60% or above in the exam are going to be considered as TET pass.

But, the score relaxation of 5% in the cut-off marks is going to be provided to the reserved candidates that belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH categories. A weightage of 20% is going to be provided to the TS-TET marks in the resultant Teacher Recruitment of the State Government, which means that a weightage of 20% will be provided for TS-TET marks and the remaining 80% weightage for the written examination in the Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).

Official Website: tstet.cgg.gov.in

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *