Staff selection commission is all set to release the SSC MTS Hall ticket 2017 on their authorized portal www.ssc.nic.in. This admit card will be available for the SSC MTS 2017 exam that is scheduled on 8th and 22nd of January 2017. The application form fill up process has already been started and now will continue up to 7th of November 2017. The candidates will apply for the posts of General Central Service Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Group ‘C‘ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in different Central Government Ministries/ Offices/Departments, in various Union Territories/States. The admit card will be issued just before the exam will be conducted.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
- Name of Organization which will recruit the candidates: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of exam conducted by the authority: SSC MTS 2017 Recruitment
- Name of the Vacant posts: Multi tasking Staff
- Type of the Job: Govt. Job
- Location where the candidates will get recruited: All over India
- Date of exam: 16 – 04 – 2017, 30 – 04 – 2017, 07 – 05 – 2017
- Category of the Post : Admit card
- Date of issuing the admit card: Available soon
- Declaration Date of Result: Update soon
- Official website Link: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Hall Ticket Download
The Hall Ticket is taken as an essential document that is necessary for the candidates who are going to be appeared in the exam. The Staff selection commission will issue the MTS exam call letter 2017 15 days before the commencement of the exam. The candidates should bring the admit card to the exam hall when they are coming for it. The hall ticket or the call letter has become necessary as it issued as the proof of the valid candidature and the candidates also get various important information from it. These information like roll number, exam venue and address, date and time schedule is also makes the admit card mandatory not only for the candidates but also for the examiners. The candidates are also recommended that they should also read the instructions with care so that they act in accordance with that to avoid unwanted errors or mistakes.
are applied and now looking for download Admit Card so that they can start their exam preparation.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 – Region-wise
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
|North Region (Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand)||Available Soon|
|Western Region (Gujrat, Maharashtra, Goa)||Available Soon|
|MP Sub-Region (Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh)||Available Soon|
|Eastern Region (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orrisa, Sikkim, A&N Island)||Available Soon|
|North Eastern Region (Assam, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Mizoram)||Available Soon|
|Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Punduchery )||Available Soon|
|KKR Region (Karnataka, Kerala)||Available Soon|
|North Western Sub-Region (Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, J&K,)||Available Soon|
|Central Region (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar)||Available Soon|
How to download SSC MTS exam 2017 admit card?
Below we have discussed some of the easy steps so that the exam participants will be able to download it easily without facing any difficulty or problem.
- At first, the candidates are required to visit the official site i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- From the home page, search the link of SSC MTS 2017 call letter
- Then, press a click on that specific link
- Now, the candidates have to put all the requisite info in the empty boxes
- Hit on the tab of Submit.
- Now, the Admit card will be displayed on monitor
- Save the copy and now you must take a print out of the SSC MTS 2017 call letter so that you can carry it to the exam hall.