Latest Update (31st March 2017): NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2017 Download the New India Assurance Company Limited Hall Ticket for the Assistant Class –III Exam exclusively at www.newindia.co.in.
NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2017
The New India Assurance Company Limited authority is going to soon upload the NIACL Assistant Class – III Admit Card 2017 on the official Website (www.newindia.co.in). The candidates who desire to obtain a job in the New India Assurance Company Limited are going to appear in the examination. We have provided the further information on the process to obtain the NIACL Assistant Class – III Admit Card 2017. The link for the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2017 has been provided for all the students to get their official hall tickets or admit cards for the examination. We desire to convey to all the candidates that they must obtain their admit cards prior to appearing in the NIACL Assistant examination. All the remaining details regarding the NIACL Assistant Call Letter have been offered below for all the candidates.
www.newindia.co.in 2017 Recruitment Details
|Organization’s Name||New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL)|
|Name of the Examination||NIACL Assistant Class III Recruitment 2017|
|Job Location||In India|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||23-April-2017 and 24-April-2017|
|Date of Mains Exam||23-May-2017|
About New India Assurance Company Limited
The New India Assurance Company Limited was founded on 1919 and it is situated in Mumbai, India. It is one of the 5 Government of India owned assurance companies of India which is the largest general insurance company in India based on gross premium collection inclusive of foreign operations. It provides the General Insurance including Health Insurance.
NIACL Assistant Class III Hall Ticket 2017
Since the required date of the NIACL Assistant exam has been confirmed and at this point in time, the candidates are keenly anticipating for the NIACL Assistant Call Letter 2017. The NIACL Assistant (III) Admit Card 2017 is necessary to enter the exam hall and short of which no one might be able to appear in the examination. The NIACL Admit Card comprises of all the data linked to the examination as well as the important rules and guidelines for all the candidates to follow. Thus, the applicants must obtain the printout of the NIACL Assistant Class III Examination Hall Ticket by logging on to the official website that is www.newindia.co.in.
Information about the NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
- The preliminary examination for the assistant post in the New India Assurance Company Limited comprises of objective type of questions.
- The provided test paper of NIACL Assistant Class III is going to contain four different sections.
- The segments are namely English Language, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and the Descriptive Type – Essay Writing, English Letter Writing.
- The preliminary examination is followed by the Mains exam, and finally the Interview and passing all the three stages is mandatory.
- The prelim stage of the NIACL Assistant Exam comprises of 100 marks and the time provided to the candidates is just 1-hour.
- The Mains exam of the NIACL contains questions worth 230 marks which are to be solved within a time period of two and a half hours.
Download process for the NIACL Assistant Class – III Admit Card 2017
- At first, all the candidates must visit the official website of NIACL that is www.newindia.co.in.
- Click on visit homepage and search for the NIACL Assistant Call Letter link.
- After that, the candidates need to click on the given link.
- Then you need to fill up all the details and click on submit.
- This will result in your Admit Card being provided on the screen.
- Save the Admit Card in the form of a PDF file and fetch a good-quality printout of the same.
In this post, we have provided all the details on the NIACL Assistant Class – III Admit Card 2017 for all our visitors. In case the visitors have any kind of query concerning the NIACL Assistant Call Letter then they can ask it by laying your doubts within the comment box provided and submit and our experts will certainly answer your questions as soon as possible.
Official Website: www.newindia.co.in