JEE Main Admit Card 2017 (April Exam): Download JEE Main Exam Hall Ticket available today at www.jeemain.nic.in
JEE Admit Card 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education released the JEE Mains Exam Hall Ticket 2017 today and is available on its main portal site at www.jeemain.nic.in so candidates should submit the application number and date of birth at the official website before downloading the JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2017. Students should be well aware of examination dates as it will be held on two modes, online and offline respectively.
JEE Main admit card 2017 has been uploaded by officials so those who have applied for entrance exam are hereby informed to download it as soon as possible. ALL THE BEST GUYS !!!
JEE Mains Admit Card 2017
The offline mode of Exam will be held on 02 April 2017 and the online mode will be held on 8th -9th April 2017. The JEE main admit card is one of the most important documents which students should carry before entering the examination hall. Negligence in carrying the admit card will allow the students to be debarred from the examination center. The roll number and Board details of class 12th should be provided on the JEE main website by the candidates, after which the candidate can download the admit card from the JEE(Main) website. The Admit card is available to download today.
www.jeemain.nic.in Admit Card 2017
Candidates should be well aware of the details they provide prior to the downloading of the admit card. Once they have downloaded the admit card they should check the details once again so as to prevent any problems prior to the examination. If any of the details they have provided turns out to be incorrect, The CBSE should be well informed regarding the rectification.
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of JEE Main.
- Click on “Download admit card”.
- Enter “application number”.
- Enter “Board 12th roll number”.
- Click on “Submit”.
Forgot registration number or password:
The account recovery option available on the official website helps the students regain their details if they have forgotten their registration number or password.
Following are the steps through which the candidate can recover his JEE Main Admit Card 2016:
- Go to account recovery page.
- If you need to recover the password, select the button against “I forgot my password” and click on continue.
- You could reset the password by using a security question and its answer you choose during form filling or verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your registered mobile number or a reset link sent via email to your registered email address.
- To obtain application number, you will be asked to fill in candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, DOB, state of eligibility and security pin.
The admit card of JEE Main 2016-2017 will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s name.
- Candidate’s registration number.
- Candidate’s application number.
- Scanned photo and signature of the candidate as uploaded in the application form.
- Date and Time of the exam.
- Exam Venue.
- Some important guidelines for the exam.
Official Website: www.jeemain.nic.in