Federal Bank Probationary officer (PO) admit card 2017, hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website of federal bank, all the candidates who have registered for the examination can download their admit card.
Federal Bank Admit Card 2017
Federal bank one of the famous banks in India is out with the hall ticket 2017 for probationary officer post for all the candidates who have applied for the PO post can download their admit card for the same for the official website of federal bank at www.federalbank.co.in. The candidates who have applied for the job position before february 28, 2017 will be able to download the admit card by following few simple basic steps as listed below in this article, the online aptitude test is to be conducted on march 11, 2017 thus candidates can expect the admit cards to be out in few days once the registration gets over and couple of days before the examination takes place, currently there is no official news about the admit cards but candidates can check for their respective call letter information or availability on the official website of the federal bank or can even visit the page as we will update this page once the admit cards are out, for hassle free updates, candidates can bookmark this page for easy navigation to this post or subscribe us via email for all the information related to this examination and for other government job updates.
Federal Bank Hall Ticket 2017
The Hall ticket 2017 can be downloaded from the official website of the federal bank, the hall ticket will contain your personal details like name, date of birth etc, while other examination related information will also be presented on the hall ticket containing information related to the examination like the examination name, code and the test center of the examination, thus candidates require to carry their hall ticket/admit card along with them when going for the examination at the examination center.
Federal Bank Call Letter 2017
The call letter downloaded from the official site in just few simple steps, the candidates can download the call letter from the official website of the bank, the candidates when appearing for the examination will require a clear copy of the call letter when going for the examination, along with the call letter the candidates require a valid government id card to make sure there are no identity issues at the time of examination, also the candidates should ensure there are no issues or mistakes in the admit card, if any is found the candidates should report the same to the concerned authorities and get it corrected.
www.federalbank.co.in 2017 Admit Card Download
|Job Position||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Type of examination||National Level Examination|
|Online Examination date||11/3/2017|
|Result Date||Not Available|
- Last date to apply for the examination is February 28, 2017.
- Online examination will be held on March 11, 2017.
- All the candidates should be a graduate in any discipline.
- Candidates applying for the job should of minimum 18 years and maximum of 28 years as dated on January 1,2017.
- Candidates will be required to bring along all the verification documents be it of eligibility, experience at the time of interview.
- All the candidates are requested to reach well before the examination time, candidates reaching late might not be allowed to appear in the examination.
How to download Federal Bank Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of federal bank at www.federalbank.co.in.
- Click on the careers section which can be found on the top right of the homepage of the website.
- Click on Probationary officer admit card download.
- Fill in all the required fields including name, date of birth, registration/roll number etch whatsoever is required to download the admit card and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Save/download/print the admit card for further use.