Latest Update (11th April 2017): ESIC Haryana Hall Ticket 2017 Apply Online for MTS UDC Steno Posts available at www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Haryana Admit Card 2017
The candidates who are searching for the govt. job, ESIC department of Haryana has unleashed the ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 for them for the Vacant Posts of UDC, Stenographer, MTS, and paramedical. The candidates who are willing to apply for this job are recommended that they should read the official notice at first to make sure that they are eligible as per the conditions of the authority.
ESIC Admit Card 2017
After the release of the notification, till now, a large number of candidates have already applied for the post. The application form is available at the authorized portal that is www.esic.nic.in. The candidates have already submitted their respective application form within the time limit of the registration process that was scheduled on 6th January 2017. After which they started working on releasing their respective Admit Card on their official website. For the latest updates and detailed info, the candidates have to check our website where you will get the information regarding the examination as well as result.
ESIC Haryana Hall Ticket 2017
The authorities of the ESIC are going to release the ESIC Haryana Admit Card on its official website. All the interested candidates can check their respective admit card as well as can download their Hall Ticket from their official website before the examination date as you have to carry your admit card along with you while appearing for the examination. The candidates are required to download their respective call letter before a week of the exam to avoid the last minute rush and the Internet problem. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their hall ticket, otherwise, they will not be able to appear for the exam.
ESIC Haryana Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Exam conducting Authority||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Haryana|
|Name of the Vacancies||UDC, Stenographer, MTS, Paramedical|
|Total number of the position need to be filled||Various|
|Starting Date to submit
the Online Application Form
|4th of December 2016|
|Last Date to fill the Online Application Form||6th of January 2017|
|Selection procedure||The performance of the candidates in the following tests which will be evaluated by the authority.
|Web link of the Official Page||www.esic.nic.in|
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2017 Notification
ESI Corporation is involved in providing the medical support to the workers of different government organization in the form of treatment so that they will be able to stay strong and must be physically fit . The motto of ESIC is to make the treatment feasible and also superb through offering modern technology based on the Hospitals. They have joined hands with some of the known private as well the State Government Hospitals. ESIC was constituted with the purpose of making the workers strong by giving them financial support and medical facilities.
esic.nic.in recruitment online application Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: The educational requirement for the candidates of the different category have provided below.
- MTS, UDC & Stenographer Post: The Applicants must have cleared class 10th/ 12th exam and hold a Graduation degree. The Knowledge of Computer is also counted as the requirement.
- For Paramedical Post: The applicants must have possessed a Degree/ Diploma/ Pharmacy /Gnm/Anm /Nursing from any of the recognized university or institutions which are authorized by the Indian Govt.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates is decided by the organization and these are mentioned as follows.
- UDC & Stenographer: 18 years to 27 years.
- MTS Post: 18 years to 25 years.
- Paramedical Post: 18 years to 37 years.
Application Fee: The General & OBC category candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs: 300/- whereas the reserved category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Selection process: The selection of the candidates will be done upon their performance given in the Written Exam, Skill Test, and the Stenography Test.
ESIC Haryana Important dates:
- Starting date to Apply Online: 4th December 2017 (MTS, UDC) and 7th December 2017 (Paramedical)
- Last date of the Application: 6th January 2017
How to Download for ESIC Haryana Hall Ticket 2017?
- First, Go to the official site i.e. esic.nic.in
- Next, navigate the link of Download the Admit Card 2017 and click on it
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to fill the form with requisite details
- Then, you have to upload the scanned copy of the signature and recent photograph.
- Deposit the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Collect a Printed copy of it for future use.