Latest Update (March 2017): APSRTC Admit Card 2016-17 OR APSRTC Hall Ticket 2017 for the posts of Road Transport Corporation Driver available at the official site www.apsrtc.gov.in
APSRTC Admit Card 2017
A few days back, the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has released a recruitment advertisement and invited application from the candidates who are interested in this recruitment force. The notification has been opened to recruit the capable candidates for 1711 vacant positions of Driver. Now, the candidates are expecting and have already counted the time for the exam to be organized by the authority of the Road Transportation Corporation.
APSRTC Hall Ticket 2016-17
Though the exam date is yet fixed but there is a strong indication that in the month of August or September, the exam will be conducted and before that the admit card will be issued before the 15 days of commencing the exam. This page or the official page should visit regularly by the aspirants for the APSRTC Hall Ticket 2017. The call letter will be uploaded at www.apsrtc.gov.in for the benefit of the candidates.
About APSRTC Junior Assistant Exam Hall Ticket
APSRTC is also recognized as Andhra Pradesh State Road Transportation Corporation. It is owned by the state of Andhra Pradesh and runs the government. All the matters are handled by this State transport organization. This organization is dedicated to providing high-quality service to the public in the sector of the transportation, especially for the buses. It was constituted in Andhra Pradesh in the year 1958 and right now 17,792 buses are functioning from 426 bus stations and 126 bus depots by following the rules and regulations of this organization. In this organization, it includes 4 different zones with 12 Regional Managers. The main aim of the APSRTC is to give the public punctual, clean, civilized, safe and comfy commutation at an economic fare.
APSRTC Call Latter 2017
All those applicants who have registered their name online in the response of APSRTC Recruitment 2016 are waiting for their APSRTC Admit Card 2017. They are waiting for the Heavy Vehicles Factory Mechanist e-Admit Card and visit the official page or redpearl.in regularly to know the facts and various other important facts regarding the exam. The authority will very soon issue the APSRTC Hall Ticket 2016-17 on their site, so the applicants don’t have to take tension about this matter. After ending the application process, the admit card scrutiny has been started and acceptance of the application forms. The admit card will be issued to those candidates who have considered eligible as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification.
www.apsrtc.gov.in Hall Ticket 2016-17
- Department Name: Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
- Name of the Post lying Vacant: Driver, Conductor & Other
- Notification About: APSRTC Hall Ticket 2016-17
- Tentative Date of the Examination: in the month of March (Expected)
- Admit Card Status: will be available 15 days prior to the exam date
- Selection Process: The candidates who applied for the posts are required to face the written exam at first. The selected candidates of the written test will be allowed to go further for the next round, personal interview.
- Official Web page: www.apsrtc.gov.in
How to download the APSRTC Admit Card 2017
In the state of Andhra Pradesh, APSRTC had a requirement of a large number of driver and other posts in different regions of the state. To meet the requirement, they have invited the applications and now busy in issuing the call letter so that the exam will be conducted at the stipulated time. Once they sort out the applications, the authority will issue the admit card and also before that they will notify the exam date. The exam venues will also organize by them during this period of time. Candidates can download the APSRTC Driver Hall Ticket 2017 by following these below-stated steps
- Go to the official website provided below and under the recruitment section, click on the hall ticket download link.
- Save the APSRTC hall ticket and download it from the link provided below is also possible for the candidates.
- After clicking on the link to the hall ticket, you are redirected to a new page containing dialog box
- In these boxes, enter your application number along with the other required information for the purpose of verification.
- Press a click on the download Hall Ticket 2016-17 and save the call letter that is given in the PDF format.
- Take the print out of this admit card and don’t forget to carry it with you at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.apsrtc.gov.in